Anti-Spam and Personal Information Policy
Today, more than ever, privacy is a major concern among people throughout the world. We understand the importance of privacy and therefore respect the expectations of the public.
Notus does not distribute or sell confidential information from our opt-in email lists or forms.
Notus is strongly opposed to sending unsolicited email.
Definition of Spam from MAPS- Mail Abuse Prevention System
An email is spam if:
- The recipient's personal identity and context are irrelevant because the message is equally applicable to many other potential recipients; AND
- The recipient has not verifiably granted deliberate, explicit, and still-revocable permission for it to be sent; AND
- The transmission and reception of the message appears to the recipient to give a disproportionate benefit to the sender.
Notus Career Management's Commitment:
- Notus DOES NOT send out unsolicited email (UCE/Spam).
- Notus DOES NOT knowingly do business with any company that participates in sending UCE/Spam.
- Notus DOES NOT sell or exchange personal information from our opt-in lists or forms.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding Notus Career Management's policy on spam, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org