Self-Directed Career Management Program
The heart of the program consists of a series of action-oriented Career Insight Sessions that provide the knowledge, skills, techniques and modeling needed to confidently conduct a successful job search. Utilizing the program is the most powerful and effective way to clarify your career path and find your next job. As you apply the system, you will find more opportunities, enjoy greater career satisfaction and speed the time it takes to more quickly find your next position.
The Career Insight Sessions are delivered by Rhett Kasparian, President of Notus, who will:
- Explain and demonstrate each component of the job search process.
- Facilitate practical application of the information provided.
- Provide useful examples and support materials.
Watch this video for a sample of what is included in the DVD series.
Career Insight Sessions™
Launch / Charting Your Course: (2 hours) Introduces and gives an overview of the proactive job search model. Clarifies your career objectives and core career values. Helps you focus on your next career target and optimizes your job search.
- The �Setting of the Compass� - development and identification of your core values, passions and True-North position.
- Develop goals and objectives utilizing a flexibility matrix - schedule, scope, and resources.
- Explore and define the types of positions/industries/levels and tracks� that fit your profile.
- Identify your personality profile, utilizing the Myers Briggs personality type indicator.
- Appraise qualifications, work history, background, and education.
- Create a personalized schedule of activities, actions and goals.
- Establish realistic plans that will ensure career satisfaction.
- Determine immediate needs and creation of action plan.
- Develop a Verbal Business Card and Brief Bio.
- Develop STARS.
Casting Your Net: (2 hours) Teaches you how to create targeted pools of contacts, companies and opportunities. Learn how to actively access the unadvertised job market by connecting with decision-makers. Provides potent methods for turning your contacts and leads into interviews.
- Getting Noticed � THE Proactive Marketing Strategies:
- Position Proposal Planning™.
- Public Posting Positioning™.
- Emerging Opps™.
Docking Your Ship: (2 hours) Fortifies your ability to convert interviews into job offers. Designed to prepare you for various interview settings and questions, distinguishing yourself as the clear candidate for the job. Hones your ability to negotiate and secure a superior offer.
- Two way Interviewing - Group Interviewing - Phone Interviewing.
- Proper preparation prevents poor performance � researching.
- Interviewing using �STARS� - the only way to navigate.
- Asking for the offer. �If you don�t ask, you won�t get.�
- Answering the salary question - dodging the bullet.
- The introduction, the middle, the close.
- Determining altitude by your attitude.
- The 4 steps to better negotiating.
- Selling YOU the product.
- Evaluating opportunities.
- Limiting liabilities.
- Analyzing offers.
- Risk reducing.
Program Includes Client Tools CD with:
- Resume/Cover Letter/P2P/Direct Contacting/P3 and a variety of other Marketing Letter templates.
- Real job search phone calls which demonstrate proper application of techniques.
Original Price: $485.00
by applying Promotion Code #001A